Salary: £30-£40k (depending on experience)
Holidays: 24 + 8 (bank holidays) increasing by one day each year of service.
Location: Ashington, Northumberland
Working Hours: Flexitime, one day a week work from home, 4:30 finish on a Friday.
Due to a number of recent contract wins we are looking for a web developer to work on a wide range of projects. The role requires a dynamic, positive, self driven individual that is keen to learn and capable of working well on their own as well as within a larger project team. You should have a minimum 2 years experience in C#.
You will be an active member of a dynamic team involved in the full development lifecycle from requirements understanding through to testing and delivery. The work is varied and you will be working on new and existing client projects ranging from large scale content managed websites through to virtual learning platforms and membership systems.
- C# ASP.NET, MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- HTML / CSS
- Experience with large scale CMS preferably Umbraco, Sitecore, Episerver etc
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- SOAP / XML / JSON
- Front end development technologies i.e. native js, react, etc...
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN / Git.
If your interested please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please!